Anyone used last minute.com ..Recommend??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

litespeeder

Just googling online and found 25% off zoo tickets for this week, however I've never used last minute.com and was wondering if anyone has experiences good or bad.

I just don't fancy turning up to the collection point tomorrow and the zoo not knowing anything about the booking:wacko:

Any feedback welcomed.........

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Never used them, but be careful it isn't the chimps having a laugh with a laptop.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
One of their secret hotels i booked for a night in london ended up being the holiday inn just down the road from where i live.....

OP
OP
litespeeder

litespeeder

zimzum42 said:
One of their secret hotels i booked for a night in london ended up being the holiday inn just down the road from where i live.....

Thanks for that, tempted to take a chance on the secret hotels link...

zimzum42 said:

ahhhhhhh... you need to check the hotel details and cross check with another site... often the photo will be the same. if the hotel has a restaurant they will often name it... so you google that.

jashburnham

Used em in March to book a weeks skiing holiday. We were not popular in our chalet when the other guests found out we'd paid £250 each via lastminute to their £600!:blush: Highly recommended and some stonking deals to be had.

Top Bottom