1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone used last minute.com ..Recommend??

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by litespeeder, 21 Nov 2007.

1. litespeeder

litespeeder New Member

Just googling online and found 25% off zoo tickets for this week, however I've never used last minute.com and was wondering if anyone has experiences good or bad.

I just don't fancy turning up to the collection point tomorrow and the zoo not knowing anything about the booking:wacko:

Any feedback welcomed.........

2. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

Do they have a zonkey?

3. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

Never used them, but be careful it isn't the chimps having a laugh with a laptop.

4. zimzum42

zimzum42 Legendary Member

I have used them for Thorpe park etc, no problems, even booking on the night before.....

5. i've used them for lots of stuff (their secret hotels can be really good bargains). never had a problem.

6. snorri

snorri Legendary Member

I am a happy customer of last minute.:blush::smile:

7. zimzum42

zimzum42 Legendary Member

One of their secret hotels i booked for a night in london ended up being the holiday inn just down the road from where i live.....

8. litespeeder

litespeeder New Member

Thanks for that, tempted to take a chance on the secret hotels link...

9. ahhhhhhh... you need to check the hotel details and cross check with another site... often the photo will be the same. if the hotel has a restaurant they will often name it... so you google that.

10. jashburnham

jashburnham New Member

Used em in March to book a weeks skiing holiday. We were not popular in our chalet when the other guests found out we'd paid £250 each via lastminute to their £600!:blush: Highly recommended and some stonking deals to be had.

11. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

Go for it Litespeeder, we've had plenty of good deals from them.

12. I've never had a problem with them. Use them to buy my air tickets to Thailand when I go over and I save a few hundred quid as well. :blush:

13. KitsuneAndy

KitsuneAndy New Member

Do you mean a Zeedonk? They have them in Colchester :blush: