Anyone voting yesterday?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Hong on you lot

Lets just be honest and admit that the important thing about tomorrow is the photos of
"Dogs outside Polling Stations"

That is what we all want!!

https://news.sky.com/story/dogs-at-...cy-loving-pups-on-local-election-day-13127452

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'm just off to vote. I used to go at 9.55pm, hoping to be the last voter. I know of some who are waiting before they open, wanting to be the first voter. I suppose I could've done that this morning as I didn't go to bed till 7.15am, but no being a late night type, I think late evenings are better. 🧐

Last edited:

Alex321

Veteran
We voted, even though it is only the Police and crime commissioner here, and neither of us actually knew anything about any of the candidates.

And don’t forget your id if voting in person. A certain fluffy haired ex politician who was the one that actually brought in the law was turned away from a polling station for forgetting his.:laugh:

Bet he tried the old "don;t you know who I am" trick

Oh how I wish I was the polling station worked who got to tell him to bugger off
(probably in different words - but I bet they loved it!!!!!)

DRM

Guru
Postal vote here too, but I would always vote, & I think everyone else should too, it was a hard won right,particularly for the women of this country.

Badger_Boom

Über Member
The simple answer is , yes I have voted. As far is I am concerned, if you don’t vote you should moan about any political decisions as you must be happy with the world as it is 😀
I agree with the sentiment, but I was content (’happy’ would be a stretch) with how the world was before we were forced to accept yet another layer of politicians most of whom weren’t good enough to to win a seat at the previous local or National levels. We were presented with a choice between the main parties or a couple of crypto fascist ‘independents‘.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
I would have out of protest but was up to my eyeballs and in any case it's a pointless exercise here in tory-sympathiser-boomer-hell...

tom73

Guru
Postal vote here too, but I would always vote, & I think everyone else should too, it was a hard won right,particularly for the women of this country.

Which in turn come's with the expectation that the ones who are elected to serve the public do so. Fix that and you fixed the other.

Top Bottom