postman
Squire
- Location
- Meanwoodshire.
.Lost this now.But i have just found out i can go to a Specsavers store for advice.
Last edited:
Hello i might have done this one before,but never mind.,I have two hearing aids,and problems with itchy ears.I think it's eczema.I have real bad itching of both ears.But it seems such a silly thing to bother the Docs.Anyone suffering or did suffer can you offer advice.
I only posted about my ears 10 mins ago and at the bottom of this page is an ad for Hearing aids i am being watched followed Tin hat time,and silver foil.
Pensioners Go Crazy For New Hearing Aid

Yep, I have it too thanks to this thread!I only posted about my ears 10 mins ago and at the bottom of this page is an ad for Hearing aids i am being watched followed Tin hat time,and silver foil.
Pensioners Go Crazy For New Hearing Aid
The advert I have is for laser treatment for gum desease.....where did that come from??Yep, I have it too thanks to this thread!
The advert I have is for laser treatment for gum desease.....where did that come from??
Let's test this theory...
LASER KNEECAP REDUCTION

No they are doing the other end ........... testiclesWhatever next? The ENT department for spectacles?