Anyone wear Nhs hearing aids.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
.Lost this now.But i have just found out i can go to a Specsavers store for advice.

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
Do you moisturise the ears? And keep the hearing aids clean?

Probably worth seeing the doctor too

GM

Legendary Member
Hello i might have done this one before,but never mind.,I have two hearing aids,and problems with itchy ears.I think it's eczema.I have real bad itching of both ears.But it seems such a silly thing to bother the Docs.Anyone suffering or did suffer can you offer advice.

Same here Postie. I find it worse in warm weather, I've found that a little bit of this on an earbud rubbed in the ear helps.....

download.jpg

vickster

Legendary Member
I only posted about my ears 10 mins ago and at the bottom of this page is an ad for Hearing aids i am being watched followed Tin hat time,and silver foil.
Pensioners Go Crazy For New Hearing Aid
Yep, I have it too thanks to this thread!

winjim

Smash the cistern
:laugh:

Let's test this theory...

LASER KNEECAP REDUCTION
Close...
SmartSelect_20190207-134539_Chrome.jpg

Old jon

Guru
Only joined the tin ear club last Tuesday, so I am sorry I have no advice.

Just fits of giggles trying to put the things in every morning.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Now listen hereI am telling you lot this only.Hearing aid batteries.For some reason our Leeds Health Authority Hearing and Balance Centre.Has stopped supplying batteries to Doctors Surgeries,i don't know why but it has caused chaos here in my part of Leeds.There are only certain days in the month and about a two hour window,to get you hearing aids sorted out.It was stupid and chaos at our first time,thirty seven people were in the first hour,so god help you if you were number 37 on average 3 mins each,so you at the back had a long wait.

So since then i have been digging i also sent two emails in complaining about the crap service we now get,i got no reply,but here is the way to get round it.GO TO ANY SPECSAVERS THAT HAVE A HEARING AID dept,they will sort you out as a Nhs patient thus saving you some time.Just don't tell them i told you.

Top Bottom