Anyway, I'm off to rape some women, shoot some homies, and steal some cars !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I often watch the Mixed Martial Arts on Tv (Sky), but I do not think it means that I will go and punch people on the nose if they upset me. .... on the other hand ;) :smile:

I will be starting a kick boxing, self defence class in January, so watch out or I will bop you one!:biggrin:

SamNichols

I still haven't completed Sonic 2, so I need to get that out of my system. It taught me bad habits, as did Mario: through them, I learnt that jumping on the heads of small animals will kill themstone dead, and I can progress further towards my goal. My goal was of course meeting a moustachioed evil scientist brandishing a hammer.

SamNichols

Patrick Stevens said:
I've got to level 5 in "Snuff Movie" and get to design my own drill.:sad:

Just you wait, when you have 500 credits, you can co-wield both your own personally designed drill and a clawhammer. The 3d glasses really add to the splatter effects of that level.

walker

yenrod said:
aint everybody a serious lot round !

I'm wiv ya yenners. Although san an' is getting on a bit, I'm waiting for the next instalment on the PS3. God knows what more they can fit into that game. Mafia style killings perhaps

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

To be quite honest Walker, I bought a freinds ps2 from him and a ciuple of games for £10 (never got round to getting one) and always enjoyed his if I visited..

Soo...

Vice city/San An and whatever else is quite 'new' to me...

Generally I like car/motobike games and if i wanna be a total arse' then GTa :biggrin:

Id like to check out a PS3 and see if they're 'good'..

All the best Walker - BTW your cycle looks like a brilliant positional set-up !

:angry:

walker said:
I'm wiv ya yenners. Although san an' is getting on a bit, I'm waiting for the next instalment on the PS3. God knows what more they can fit into that game. Mafia style killings perhaps

walker

in that case Yenners, all the best of luck, GTA is one of those games that turns the whole concept of gaming around, and who would of thought it was invented by a bunch of Scots?

if you like fdriving games I'd suggest getting the need for speed games, if you like modding too that is

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

walker said:
in that case Yenners, all the best of luck, GTA is one of those games that turns the whole concept of gaming around, and who would of thought it was invented by a bunch of Scots?

if you like fdriving games I'd suggest getting the need for speed games, if you like modding too that is

Thats interesting !

Though, [points out the obvious to myself] there is pretty indepth culture up in Glens of Ecosse :becool:

Thanks for that bit of info !

Top Bottom