Anyway, I'm off to rape some women, shoot some homies, and steal some cars !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A quiet evening then.

I believe you chaps are rather showing your age - Ahem!

It's a game, one of those new fangled electronic one's such as those Cad's in Japan produce..... :evil:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
My colleague told me this story about his nephews and their granddad....

The kids were playing San Andreas... not very old, think about 6-8 (my son wouldn't be allowed to play it)..... gramps watching it in disbelief... kids saying - "shoot him until he bleeds"....gramps by now nearly having a heart attack asks mom..who says ''ah they are OK"....

Argh... some games aren't for the young.... what ever happened to space invaders....

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

I just repeatedly driveover them with the car until they die - Ive been playing comp. games for a fair while and I knew/know the diff. between good and bad in real life from a very young age and to say that children are influenced by these games is stupid as it seems there are a LOT of parents out there who dont seem to be living upto a responsible attitude in regards to bringing up there children ! :evil:

This lazy'ism thats thru and thru in society nowadays is simply disgracefull ! :smile:

BTW - It has an 18+ cert on it !

rich p

ridiculous old lush
If you kill someone playing San Andreas, I presume it's not your fault:wacko:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I play games sometimes, as wel,l but limit what my young children play, ie no 18 stuff or mad shoot ems like Unreal Tournament (which is great).... My son loves Simpsons hit and run and a few PSP titles (my PSP not his) like Locoroco and Lego Starwars (now that is cool)

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Well lets put it this way if WAS gonna do it or RAPE someone or drive around in car like I do on this unreal GAME..then i would have done away with myself along time ago

>If you kill someone playing San Andreas, I presume it's not your fault

Top Bottom