Apalling Times article

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

roshi chris

It could be 'our' ravenbait drumming up some controversy. I thought about a similar post to the Times website, wholeheartedly agreeing with mr Parris before moving onto other minorities, the classic (and while we're at it, whats with them jews/blacks/polish/gays etc etc), but its not my style :smile:.

Tony

roshi chris said:
It could be 'our' ravenbait drumming up some controversy. I thought about a similar post to the Times website, wholeheartedly agreeing with mr Parris before moving onto other minorities, the classic (and while we're at it, whats with them jews/blacks/polish/gays etc etc), but its not my style :biggrin:.
It isn't, to the best of my info...

roshi chris said:
It could be 'our' ravenbait drumming up some controversy. I thought about a similar post to the Times website, wholeheartedly agreeing with mr Parris before moving onto other minorities, the classic (and while we're at it, whats with them jews/blacks/polish/gays etc etc), but its not my style :biggrin:.

You could have pointed out that they're all cyclists. :biggrin:

simoncc

The author is obviously a miserable git of a motorist. I find motorists OK. Indeed, many of them give me a cheery peep-peep on their horns to send me on my way as I cycle through red lights.

Top Bottom