Apart from urinals.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
shouldbeinbed

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Or if any ladies want to bemoan that they can't just do a quick splash and dash then feel free.

I'm nothing if not equal opportunities in my trivial nonsense.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Can't say I've had a preference before, but I think I'll sit down from now on. Apart from anything else, having a pee should be a private matter and I am tired of visiting public urinals which are normally deserted, to suddenly find half way through my performance that a coach party must have stopped outside and they are all needing to join me. Seriously; it happens all the time. Just yesterday afternoon I was doing my business in a Sainsburys toilet, when the only other male customer (probably) in the shop just had to visit the adjoining urinal at the same time!

arch684

Veteran
I was advised by my doctor to sit down after passing out a couple of times after peeing during the night He blame it on a very low resting heart rate

Brandane

Legendary Member
On another note, I hate it when urinals are put too close together, with no 'wall' to separate. "Bashful Bladder" is genuinely a thing, and everyone knows when you whistle, zip up, and leave the toilet that you still need a pee. :okay:

It's when there is a long row of the things, all vacant, and then some 6'10" bloke with a black leather cap and handlebar moustache decides he needs to use the one adjacent to me that I start to worry. Especially when he is not staring straight at the wall in front of him as urinal etiquette dictates.

Top Bottom