Apart from urinals.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
It's when there is a long row of the things, all vacant, and then some 6'10" bloke with a black leather cap and handlebar moustache decides he needs to use the one adjacent to me that I start to worry. Especially when he is not staring straight at the wall in front of him as urinal etiquette dictates.

Is @Drago stalking you again?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
It's when there is a long row of the things, all vacant, and then some 6'10" bloke with a black leather cap and handlebar moustache decides he needs to use the one adjacent to me that I start to worry. Especially when he is not staring straight at the wall in front of him as urinal etiquette dictates.
You've met my cousin Dirk then? :okay:

Drago

Legendary Member
Is @Drago stalking you again?
Yes that was me, though I've stopped dressing like that since I farted in my gimp suit. View attachment 150656
tumblr_mxyoilXO3D1qm75lto1_400.jpg

Shortandcrisp

Über Member
There's a unisex toilet in a cinema in Leeds (can't remember the name).
Wasn't aware of this as I entered to be met by a row of cubicles and no urinal. Stood up and peed with the door open, turned around and saw a couple of women walking past.
"Sorry, I thought this was the men's," I said sheepishly.
"Your all right luv," one of the women replied. "It's unisex."
Glad I hadn't sat down for that one.

I need to stand up to stop the old fella getting stuck in the u-bend.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Just piss up his legs, he'll soon leave you alone. :whistle:

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
A friend of mine in Finland saw a woman in the men's using a urinal, standing up with one leg raised out to the side about waist height. He said her aim was 'quite' good.

:laugh:

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

I went to a music festival last summer. The ladies toilets were all of the cubicle variety. There was also a long line of plastic urinals that, so long as one was circumspect, were quite modest for the chaps.

As usual they had massively undercatered for ladies toilets so the queues for them were horrendous whereas you could practically walk up to the plastic urinals whenever you needed to

As the afternoon and evening wore on some folk were rather the worse for wear. I shall never forget the sight of a woman saying "f*** this, there's no way I can queue, I'm bustin'" after which she marched over to the mens' urinals (which were open air and in full sight of all) , reversed onto one and relieved herself, surrounded by chaps doing likewise

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
I went to a music festival last summer. The ladies toilets were all of the cubicle variety. There was also a long line of plastic urinals that, so long as one was circumspect, were quite modest for the chaps.

As usual they had massively undercatered for ladies toilets so the queues for them were horrendous whereas you could practically walk up to the plastic urinals whenever you needed to

As the afternoon and evening wore on some folk were rather the worse for wear. I shall never forget the sight of a woman saying "f*** this, there's no way I can queue, I'm bustin'" after which she marched over to the mens' urinals (which were open air and in full sight of all) , reversed onto one and relieved herself, surrounded by chaps doing likewise
Good for her!

Top Bottom