Apidura

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
U

User169

Audax set up. Hmm - I can see getting water bottles in and out may be problematic.

IMG_1350.JPG

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Looks like you need side entry cages.

OP
OP
U

User169

Looks like you need side entry cages.

Just coming back to this. The frame bag essentially makes the bottles impossible to access without stopping and even then it's a pain. Thanks for mentioning side loading bottles as I didn't know such a thing existed. I now have a pair!

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I have the Apidura frame bag and have no problem getting to the front bidon but have had to use a smaller bidon on the down tube. If you have not found out yet, these bags are not waterPROOF. So if you are putting anything electrical in them, use a plastic bag. They make 2 types of seat packs. One is water resistant and the other one is waterproof, so get the right one.

I found the seat pack a pain to get into and so I am now using a Bridge Street Saddle bag. It has been on the back for over 1000km and I dont know its there and is totally waterproof. Its far easier to find my gear than the Apidura and has more space. The Apidura swayed about a bit unless you fastened it on very tightly and then you restricted the loading space. I much prefer the Bridge Street bag.

http://bridgestreet.cc/

Top Bottom