Apollo Phaze fork replacement

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
As long as the stems are the same diameter you should be fine. If travel length is different you will notice a difference is riding feel. Stem may need to be cut to size. LBS can do that for you for silly money :smile:

Muddy Ground

...measure the fork crown top, to the top of your handlebar stem on your bike, then see if the stem length on the forks for sale is the same or longer. If shorter, then don't bother.

MG

Cyclist33

No. I can't afford a better bike in one go. Are you able to answer the question?

yes - dont bother upgrading the forks, there doesnt seem much point on that level of bike. just use Willpower to save up for a new bike and put your fork money towards it.

OP
OP
abo

abo

yes - dont bother upgrading the forks, there doesnt seem much point on that level of bike. just use Willpower to save up for a new bike and put your fork money towards it.

Hmm was thinking the same to be honest.

Think I'm going to go for plan B: I'm 40 next year so I'm gonna drop hints, and wait and see if anything nice arrives on my birthday :tongue: and in the meantime, ride the bike I have as best I can, replacing anything I happen to break in the process.

Top Bottom