Appropriate or what?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Goosey Goosey gander, where shall I wander, upstairs and downstairs in my lady's chamber. There I met an old man who wouldn't say his prayers, I took him by his left leg, and threw him down the stairs.

That's a kids poem, written about the goings on in a brothel. True dat.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Worth sticking with GP, our kid started at that age, she's doing her Grade 4 now, it gets pretty technical though, lots of hard work but the results are well worth the effort (for us!).

OP
OP
guitarpete247

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Worth sticking with GP, our kid started at that age, she's doing her Grade 4 now, it gets pretty technical though, lots of hard work but the results are well worth the effort (for us!).
I know it is. The one I bought has coloured spots for chord C, F and G7 so I thought it was an easy introduction instrument. Just got to teach her parents how to keep it in tune.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I bought my son a ukulele and his fellow band members thought that it was really cool

$_1.JPG

He dusts it down and plays it every now and then. My wife and daughter both play the ukulele. My daughter's a tinkerer and my wife plays in a ukulele group.

classic33

Leg End Member
From Google.

Mary Mary quite contrary,
How does your garden grow?
With silver bells and cockle shells
And pretty maids all in a row

This rhyme is a reference to Bloody Mary. The garden refers to growing cemeteries, as she filled them with Protestants. Silver bells and cockle shells were instruments of torture and the maiden was a device used to behead people.
The "Maiden" in question
The Maiden.jpg

I bought my son a ukulele and his fellow band members thought that it was really cool

$_1.JPG

He dusts it down and plays it every now and then. My wife and daughter both play the ukulele. My daughter's a tinkerer and my wife plays in a ukulele group.
A Flying V ukulele, love that

Top Bottom