Apps being used to steal bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stephenite

Membå
I do. Not many people have an oil field renamed in their honour.
Excellent Reg! 2 points to you too. :smile:

Stephenite

Membå
Funnily enough, I used to live in the same road as Stephenite, about 200 yards away.
I thought you had me on 'ignore'! Been trying to contact you to see if you want to go out for a beer before you head off again. I, ahem, ahem, believe it's my round.

Stephenite

Membå
pseudo-gallantry of "fairer sex"

*the wikipedia entry seems to be machine translated.
I wouldn't have used that expression to her face, no. But, as she's gone to the big hat shop in the sky... :tongue:

I'll have a look at the wiki entry later. The example you gave sounds clumsy. A 'turn of phrase' in one language if directly translated can sound like blockols.

Stephenite

Membå
Going more off topic, but this the The Cafe so there, I see the oilfield Reg refers to was renamed on 8th of March, which is my birthday, but more importantly, International Women's Day. I first became aware of IWD when my work took me to Stavanger. Is it a bigger thing in Norway than it is in the UK?
IWD is huge in the nordic countries. Can only be a good thing. It's positive.

Brains

Legendary Member
I have stopped posting on strava for this reason .. Mrs tissot is worried about being broken into "Again"

Strava has an automated 'hide start and end' feature
If you choose not to use it, then that is your issue

A ride will not show the first or last couple of hundred meters.
I appreciate whilst this would work in an urban setting, if you live in the only house within 200m of a given point, they might work it out, but places as remote as that tend to have less bike thief's

Top Bottom