Arch is on wikipedia...almost...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was doing a bit of websearching about helmet cameras, and I came across this wikipedia page. Nothing unusual there. But if you look at the second reference on the page it takes us to an article about our very own Arch! :smile:

Once you make it onto wikipedia you're famous, aren't you? :smile::biggrin:

Both the second and third links point to the same article. Does that make her doubly famous?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
media tart!!:smile:

darkstar

gaz said:
not anymore, well you can but it has to be checked and approved by a moderator before it goes live.
I edited our schools page to say a mate of mine competed in the European table tennis championships, he's been getting asked about it ever since :biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
magnatom said:
Mmmm. Can anyone edit the page? Could we have some fun...?:laugh::biggrin:

Watch it!

Well, goodness, fame indeed! A bit ironic s I haven't worn the thing for months (along with my helmet!)

I am temped by one of thoe dinky Muvi things though, so it's on the wishlist, under a set of real Catrike sidepods, a netbook and a 6 month tour of Northern Europe....

Fame is a burden I bear as well as I can. I've been a cover model too you know...

http://www.velovision.co.uk/cgi-bin/show_comments.pl?storynum=843

OP
OP
M

magnatom

HJ said:
magnatom, looking for your self, again?? :smile:
:biggrin:

Not this time. Just dreaming of some new helmet camera kit. It's an unrealistic dream unfortunately...:sad:

Arch,

I love the cover. They even managed to photoshop in some motion blur to make it look as if you were traveling fast....:smile::biggrin:

Coco

magnatom said:
Once you make it onto wikipedia you're famous, aren't you? :smile::biggrin:

Some people were famous before Wikipedia :smile:
Wearing helmet cameras is also proving popular with cyclists as a safety aid as it allows cyclists to record their journeys and to record any incidents from their point of view. This recording can be used in a court as evidence. [2]

In Glasgow, Magnatom is the most famous advocate of helmet cameras and regularly appears on television and Youtube.[3]

In 2006, a British cyclist was convicted of abusing traffic wardens, using evidence from a helmet camera. [4]

Top Bottom