Arch's "Queen of cake" slogan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fab Foodie said:
With apologies to Steve Austin, but is it only me who doesn't get this shoot? Anyone else in human-land think it just a pile of peurile poop?

<puts hand up> It was amusing the first time I saw it but it wore off fairly rapidly (also with apologies).

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
no i admit its fairly unfunny, but i was hoping it was reflecting my opinion of Bonj and his demands for a forum label.

Its kind of Ironic someone wanting to be called a A Serious Cyclist posts so much piffle about cycling, i was thinking my posting of Cheezburger catz would reflect that

Shaun

Founder
I did it for a laugh after the York ride - everyone was heading back to Arch's for some cake, so when we got back I changed her user title.

I then changed a few other peoples too - again, it was a bit of laugh.

I don't think it was motivated by any sort of elitist ideal, but then hey .... maybe, subconsiously, it was! :biggrin:

Oh and here's an idea ... if you want a custom title too, maybe you could like ... I don't know ... maybe ... erm ... like ... ask for one?

Do you want to go with Serious Cyclist?

(Note: I'll have to check with the other Elite Club members first of course! :tongue:)

Cheers,
Shaun :bicycle:

OP
OP
B

bonj2

snorri said:
It surprises me that a SERIOUS cyclist would wish to become involved in such frivolity:ohmy:

I would have Frivolous Cyclist but i think i'd have to get permission from theclaud as I don't know whether i'm frivolous enough. I think i almost did attaina vague notion of frivolity on saturday's ride but I think only she would know how to be truly frivolous

John the Monkey said:
I have to hang my head in shame and say that they make me chuckle every time I see them. :tongue:
Same here. :biggrin:
They evolve, which I rather like. Nice to see some of the old skool LOLS being resurrected by Steve though.

I assumed the titles thing was Mod related. Ho hum.

Shaun

Founder
Chuffy said:
I assumed the titles thing was Mod related. Ho hum.

It was - I was messing about with the titles and didn't want to put anyone's nose out of joint so stuck to just fiddling with the mods (pardon the expression).

If other people want them, all they have to do is ask. ;)

Cheers,
Shaun ;)

(Note: I could enable custom titles within the software, but the risk is that someone will change theirs to something - well, you know ... so if you want one, just add your voice to this thread.)

Top Bottom