Arch's "Queen of cake" slogan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Admin said:
It was - I was messing about with the titles and didn't want to put anyone's nose out of joint so stuck to just fiddling with the mods (pardon the expression).

If other people want them, all they have to do is ask. ;)

Cheers,
Shaun ;)

(Note: I could enable custom titles within the software, but the risk is that someone will change theirs to something - well, you know ... so if you want one, just add your voice to this thread.)
I await my new title with glee!

Does anyone know the story of the Star Bellied Sneetches?

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
I don't even understand the rest of the titles, how come there are loads of vice presidents? Do you automatically become one once you reach a certain number of posts? I'm now a member, having reached 100+ posts, what are the other mile-stones? How long is it going to take me? Am I asking too many questions? Who has the most posts? Do you think I'll ever post that many? Should I be more opinionated?

I think I need a lie down...

OP
OP
B

bonj2

Admin said:
It was - I was messing about with the titles and didn't want to put anyone's nose out of joint so stuck to just fiddling with the mods (pardon the expression).

If other people want them, all they have to do is ask. :laugh:

Cheers,
Shaun :smile:

(Note: I could enable custom titles within the software, but the risk is that someone will change theirs to something - well, you know ... so if you want one, just add your voice to this thread.)

cheers, can you do m ine then?
ta

Shaun

Founder
eldudino said:
I don't even understand the rest of the titles, how come there are loads of vice presidents? Do you automatically become one once you reach a certain number of posts? I'm now a member, having reached 100+ posts, what are the other mile-stones? How long is it going to take me? Am I asking too many questions? Who has the most posts? Do you think I'll ever post that many? Should I be more opinionated?

I think I need a lie down...

http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=579522&postcount=13

eldudino

Bike Fluffer

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Arch said:
You can, you just have to bake Admin some cake....:?:

Do you think I can get the title 'Mince Pie Monster' if I get my nan to send admin some mince pies?

She's 78 but she can make a mean plated mince pie. Last visit to Lincolnshire I had she baked me 12, I'd eaten them before I got to the M18...

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Admin said:
Brave sod - you wouldn't catch me cycling up there!!! :biggrin:

Ha! I must add that I moved to Scotland a few years ago so I was travelling in the car! ;)

Cheers for the slogan change Shaun... I would hand-courier the mince pies next time I'm down in the Shire but I'm afraid I'd not get them over the Humber bridge; they don't travel well, you know! ;)

Top Bottom