Are Fuel Prices Dropping Again?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
The Volvo likes a tipple (what is Swedish for Oliver Reed?) so I may brim her up while the prices are low.

Sufficient petrol to keep my rotavator going for 10 years plus. Sufficient petrol to keep my Stihl chainsaw going forever, due to not using it for ages. Far to noisy for foraging firewood. Battery much quieter, farmers have to put up with enough noise pollution as it is, why make it worse for them.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I have to admit to being a hoarder.

I now have 2 coke bottles of petrol as spare under the seat of my 125 motorbike instead of one.

I have already seen someone with a stack of jerry cans at a petrol station loading up.

I suppose it is better than hoarding toilet rolls.

I might nip out and get a few cans of that premium diesel to give the tractor a treat, at those prices.

Keeps everything flowing more smoothly if you top up with some the fancy stuff now and then. :okay:

Levo-Lon

Guru
I might nip out and get a few cans of that premium diesel to give the tractor a treat, at those prices.

Keeps everything flowing more smoothly if you top up with some the fancy stuff now and then. :okay:

You could treat it to a diesel treatment now and again, cleans the fuel system and injectors.
Small bottle of Redex , you add to the tank , works a treat

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
You could treat it to a diesel treatment now and again, cleans the fuel system and injectors.
Small bottle of Redex , you add to the tank , works a treat

I could that too, but I always seem to forget to pick some up when I'm at the farm store :blink:

Got me a new grease gun though.. :gun:
I've had a very well lubricated week..

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Local station had dropped diesel by 8p per litre overnight - it's now £1.159/l

Just wish I needed to fill up as I brim filled the tank in the middle of February before heading to Norwich, but apart from taking the car for its MOT & service and one recycling centre/shopping trip i've not used it as all the gigs & racing events I was going to have been cancelled.

Drago

Legendary Member
Volvo brimmed up. I've a click and collect appointment on friday at he other side of milton keynes, the only one I could get this side of Easter, so itll get a good run out then.

Top Bottom