Are Parcel Force delivering normally?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I ordered a saddle from Merlin on Saturday, postie delivered it this morning đź‘Ť

What it seems to be is they're delivering most of the current parcels. Those they don't have time to deliver are being put into a pile for delivery at a later date. And that pile is growing.

Of the 25+ parcels I sent last week most arrived quickly, a few have arrived today and the remainder are stuck in that big pile. With buyers now asking for money back.

Adam4868

Guru
I'm working at the post office,temp job till Xmas.To be fair their overwhelmed with post.Pretty sure it's something like 40% extra mail this year.Im working delivering until 7 ish letters aswell as parcels.Loads of staff off corona ? also.Hope nobody's waiting for anything important on my shift :rolleyes:

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm working at the post office,temp job till Xmas.To be fair their overwhelmed with post.Pretty sure it's something like 40% extra mail this year.Im working delivering until 7 ish letters aswell as parcels.Loads of staff off corona ? also.Hope nobody's waiting for anything important on my shift :rolleyes:
Christ, don't use the horizon computer or you'll be sharing a cell with Bronson by Christmas.

Perhaps they’re only ones prepared the work a 60 hour week for feck all, seriously though, why would Romanian worker be less adept at delivering parcels? Bit of sweeping statement.
Why are you asking me? I told you about 3 delivery drivers that I have had.
And I am comparing them with non Romanian drivers about 20 so a reasonable statistic for my deliveries. Also yodel when I rung them about the courier hiding all my parcels said there Romanian drivers leave alot to be desired.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom