Are red or black tyres faster?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
What happens if you put one red one and one black one on?

Tojo

Über Member
Are you a Black tea pot?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a tea pot that used to watch the fast show........!

Drago

Legendary Member
Red are fastest on this machine. We're it a red bike then such shenanigans would be a major fashion faux pad, and crop 40mph from your top speed.

Joshua Plumtree

Approaching perfection from a distance.
My Schwalbe Ultremo ZX with red lettering on the sidewall (front wheel) is much faster than my Schwalbe One without red lettering (rear wheel), although there is a slight possibility that I could be mistaken. :whistle:

Need to get some new tyres as the 25c black pro 4's i have are like 28's so... Black or red? Help me decide. The red will be the sidewalls though
View attachment 87638
View attachment 87639

Hi Jack. As your Cervelo is clearly a real posers machine :becool:,why not go the whole hog and go for white,after-all it will then become a real STATEMENT MACHINE with the white enhancing the Decals on the frame and the circulatory action of the wheels will serve as a rotary beacons :wacko: and LOOK AT MY BIKE markers on the roads:bicycle:.

Just for the record - I have a really really really nicely fully restored and retro built Benotto Modelo 850,I really do feel the "Bees Knees" when out on it. Is that also posing ?:rolleyes:

221120141623.jpg

D

Deleted member 23692

I'm not sure about red or black, but my green ones are kinder to the planet

Top Bottom