Are there any GOOD legal forums available?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Tinkstheminks

Tinkstheminks

What does the children's Guardian (the court one) have to say about it?

And don't you have representation in court?

The Judge did not even go through any of the issues my EXPENSIVE Barraster had to bring up! They got to make an odd statement about me not really being involved with Scouts that it was an excuse to have more contact time!!!!!! Then she ruled that we where to stop arguing (Doh.... you need to have communication to be able to argue I thought???) and set my contact days - which have been consistantly messed with since October! I just simply can't afford to go back to court! I don't trust the system and more importantly........ I don't want my kids to be given any more grief! My Son tells me that I am a constant conversation point and that both of my Sons have had enough because I am not doing anything wrong or to them... but the court has left them to deal with this situation alone!! Any ideas? I have tried to speak to Citizen's Advice but I can't get an appointment until next week! Impatient... yes! Upset....God yes! I have even had to change my birthday party date in May because it not a contact day and my Son doesn't want to ask them if he can come!! So.... I will change it!! BUT he should have the right to ask!!:evil:

Top Bottom