Are there any Graphic Artists here who can make a kids certificate?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tom B

Guru
Team

I am after a someone making a Certificate for my lad, he's walked / cycled to school everyday this school year and has amassed a total walk of 225miles. The same as walking from Home to London!

I am rubbish at anything graphic and I was wondering if anyone can do a certificate that we could print out and he could be presented with at school - he's 5.

I'm thinking something "full" and colourful as opposed to something i could knock out on Word /Publisher / Paint - which is where my skill ends.

More than happy to buy a couple of beers for the creator.

markemark

Über Member
Go to Canva.com . Their free option will have everything you need and it’s user friendly for people within little design knowledge.

Just find a certificate template, fill in the relevant details and download/print

OP
OP
Tom B

Tom B

Guru
Hi;
The deadline is Friday AM.

He's walked/cycled 220miles which we are calling the same as walking from a local landmark Peel Tower (see attached ) to Tower Bridge London.

I was thinking of something with a representation of both of them, his name - Christopher and 220miles.

I'm easy in terms of orientation.

Please don't feel obliged I'll have a play with the links above later...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230711-183157~2.png
    Screenshot_20230711-183157~2.png
    200.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20230711-183119~2.png
    Screenshot_20230711-183119~2.png
    135.3 KB · Views: 1

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Hi;
The deadline is Friday AM.

He's walked/cycled 220miles which we are calling the same as walking from a local landmark Peel Tower (see attached ) to Tower Bridge London.

I was thinking of something with a representation of both of them, his name - Christopher and 220miles.

I'm easy in terms of orientation.

Please don't feel obliged I'll have a play with the links above later...

On the case this morning. Will PM you something.

It will be a PDF

Have you got a decent printer ?

Top Bottom