Are these insect eggs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peteaud

Veteran
Cocaine.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Click my link, it's exactly the same stuff and how do deal with. I had to deal with it earlier in the year. I think it's coz of the wet weather.
You might be right, but neither picture is sufficiently clear to be sure it's the same thing, and the link is a bit low on information...

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
All those that reckoned on mould were right. It's no mould I've seen before hence asking. It really did look like a spread out spiders egg sack and the compost was very dry before I watered it, but nothings hatched in 9 days, it's a bit mouldier and has a fusty whiff.

I can see the point of different forums for different things but one of the great things about CC is the wide ranging knowledge of you lot on most things.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Ah take the pot outside and pour a kettle full of boiling water over the lot, that'll sort it out.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s1MspmfEwg

All those that reckoned on mould were right. It's no mould I've seen before hence asking. It really did look like a spread out spiders egg sack and the compost was very dry before I watered it, but nothings hatched in 9 days, it's a bit mouldier and has a fusty whiff.

I can see the point of different forums for different things but one of the great things about CC is the wide ranging knowledge of you lot on most things.

Never assume opinion relates to knowledge especially on here! :crazy:

D

Deleted member 1258

Are you watering with tap water? That often results in salts on the surface of the compost, looks like white mould.

Top Bottom