Are women only interested in hunks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Chuffy said:
Have we shared an ex or two? ;)
My stock in trade for a while was barking mad gothy drama-queens with a penchant for purple...

Been there... one particular purple-loving lass I went out with made her money on the side from writing erotic novels under a pseudonym and doing 'private photo' sessions as well as then dumping me for her ex (who she later left for a woman). She was enormous fun in the bedroom though... her father was once part of a fairly well known 60s rock act, but I can't say who (for obvious reasons).

Flying_Monkey said:
Been there... one particular purple-loving lass I went out with made her money on the side from writing erotic novels under a pseudonym and doing 'private photo' sessions as well as then dumping me for her ex (who she later left for a woman). She was enormous fun in the bedroom though... her father was once part of a fairly well known 60s rock act, but I can't say who (for obvious reasons).
Gawd, mine (there were several) just blubbed a lot, went psycho occasionally and could cause an entire houseful of people to hide behind sofas until they went away...
I still have a luminous sperm that one of them made for me.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Chuffy said:
Gawd, mine (there were several) just blubbed a lot, went psycho occasionally and could cause an entire houseful of people to hide behind sofas until they went away...
I still have a luminous sperm that one of them made for me.

There were a few of those too... psychos not luminous sperm, I mean. I have thrown away all the wierd stuff and letters - my wife thought it was a bit odd that I had kept them, and I felt much happier once I realised she was right.

Flying_Monkey said:
There were a few of those too... psychos not luminous sperm, I mean. I have thrown away all the wierd stuff and letters - my wife thought it was a bit odd that I had kept them, and I felt much happier once I realised she was right.
Heh, if glowing sperm girl had had her way my souvenir of the relationship would be nearly 15 by now...;)

Top Bottom