Are women only interested in hunks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Baggy said:
Would you care to define "blonde moment" :tongue:
Probably not! :ohmy:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Baggy said:
Would you care to define "blonde moment" :tongue:

oooh, chuffers, are you in trouble?

Dunno what happened with that quote earlier, I blame typing with one finger on the PC while creating pdfs over on the mac....

Ok, tete, I quite agree any stereotyping is bad, I think I thought Kirstie was more describing a stereotype than subscribing to it herself...

I'll shut up and go get a cup of virtual tea.

Plax

Guru
I tend to avoid muscular hunks as the majority of them tend to be self centred, vain twunts. No man should spend more time in the bathroom than me!
Having said that I remember saying at school that I would never go out with a Jones or a bald, fat, short, smoker. Decades later and my partner is not only a Jones, he's also follically challened, overweight and smokes. At least he is 6ft 3 and if you nag him enough he won't smoke unless he thinks your not looking.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Anyway, back to the topic in hand...

I've never been attracted to hunks, but then I'm probably not a hunk magnet myself. Even though I'm blonde.

As a general rule like seems to attract like...

Baggy said:

I've never been attracted to hunks, but then I'm probably not a hunk magnet myself. Even though I'm blonde.

As a general rule like seems to attract like...
More of a chunk magnet looking at my equator waistline....xx(

wafflycat

Baggy said:

Put Chuffy down, Baggy... this is a family forum and it's before the watershed xx( :angry:

Abitrary

I think that women are more interested in less agressive stuff like Hippies and New Romantics... maybe Mods because they dress smartly.

I also think that women dont generally like the music, except the gothy stuff like Siouxie and the Bandshees... definately not the sex pistols or clash

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I used to attract only exciting but slightly insane women (and men for that matter), until I met my wife, who is quiet and not at all mad.

Incidentally, I am hardly tall, hunky or rich, but apparently I do have a certain something (and no, its not rohipnol... )

Flying_Monkey said:
I used to attract only exciting but slightly insane women (and men for that matter), until I met my wife, who is quiet and not at all mad.

Incidentally, I am hardly tall, hunky or rich, but apparently I do have a certain something (and no, its not rohipnol... )
Have we shared an ex or two? ;)
My stock in trade for a while was barking mad gothy drama-queens with a penchant for purple...

Top Bottom