Are you a short shortie?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
I'll wear shorts like that when I'm running but apparently it's not a nice sight, something to do with frightening old ladies I'm told. 😅

stephec

Legendary Member
I threatened to buy these, but the threats I received in returned stopped me in my tracks.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
All my shorts are short shorts :blush:

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.
I'm with Stephec. All of us that ride regularly probably have nice legs, but for me with a 65 year old belly up above, I better leave lookin' good to those MUCH younger. Other than that I have always felt fine wearing short shorts. After all, they're just shorts. On the other hand, if it keeps clothing from getting caught in bike gear, it is a no brainer! Short shorts it is. Ride safe, keep on truckin'. :dance: If you're also lookin' good while doing it... Right On! :biggrin:

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.
There is no weather warm enough anywhere on the planet that would make me don a pair of shorts. Always long no matter what.
Same with a friend of mine. Long pants even when we ride in the summer. And it's HOT and HUMID here. It's all good. Whatever anyone is comfortable with. Who's to judge? Or to put it another way ... who cares anyway? We dress for whatever's comfortable for ourselves. Others can do the same for themselves.

Top Bottom