Are you betting on the National tomorrow?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Nope.
 

geo

Guru
Location
Liverpool
NO cant stand the race every year more dead horses !! 1 yesterday no idea about today but undoubtedly more tomorrow
 

Noodley

Guest
Ah it's the annual "barbaric to horses" hand-wringing thread...

I'll be having a punt on Balthazar King
 

on the road

Legendary Member
I'll be going out on the bike instead, not that I have anything against the National but tomorrows weather is looking better than Sunday and I stopped betting on the National years ago because I always lost.
 

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Location
Meanwood, Leeds
Highland Wedding was the last only horse that I have bet on in the Grand National. The win turned my 2/6d into 12/6d. I was jubilant.

My next encounter with betting was at Ripon Races three years ago where I made a small fortune. I started off with a large fortune though.
 
Top Bottom