Are you famous?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colly

Re member eR
I played at Twickenham once. :smile:

. I was in the sack race at the school sports day ........held at Twickenham Rugby Ground!

I would be slightly more famous than I am now, if I had not been quite so impolite to a journalist from the Telegraph.

Arch

Married to Night Train
alecstilleyedye said:
just you and me then. i think we should insist on having that tour de france simulator they had in the summer series…

How about you have the Tour de France, I have the Pootle de Norfolk....:smile:

I was part of the team who took a 6 metre long core from the bed of Loch Ness. At the time, it was the longest sediment core removed intact from a lake bed (alright, a "loch"), and it went right back to the end of the last ice age.
I'm also mildly famous as a member of the Rhythm Thieves, but only in rural Herefordshire. Occasionally someone recognises me in the pub or in the street, which is still a bit strange.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
I have fans across the world :tongue:

ChrisKH

Guru
goo_mason said:
Not yet, but considering retraining as one if I'm selected for redundancy in April.... :tongue:

Well no point being an air conditioning engineer in your neck of the woods is there? :smile:

Actually worth a thought. My brother didn't think there would be sufficient demand when he trained. Now he works 18 hour days all summer and ski's all winter. Massive mark-up on air con. work.

Yes, there's a fair few of the famous who prefer to keep a low profile as CC contributors.

In fact I have it on good authority that the coyest amongst us include the likes of Lord Lucan, The Stig, O B Laden (but only really here for that thread on cycling in hot and mountainous regions), and Shergar. Not that any of them would admit it, of course.

Top Bottom