Are you fit ?

Are you physically fit ?

• NO

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • YES

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
I'm fit

for the knackers yard :ohmy:

wafflycat

I've said yes, but it's a *relative* yes. Relative to the fact I'm fitter than many a mature matron nearing the big 5-0. Relative to the fact my blood pressure etc, is well within normal tolerances.

But if it's fit in terms of compared to Nicole Cooke, then I'm hugely unfit!

Aint Skeered

I would like to think of myself as fit.
Did 12 x 1km hill reps last night, on a 15% gradient, so I'm quite pleased with my fitness at the mo:thumbsup: I think this means smug b*stard!

Fit to drop.

Five years ago I cycled 10 miles to see some folks, 12 miles to work, and then 10 miles home again, in one evening.

There is NO WAY I would even contemplate that now.

Nevertheless I'm fitter than most over 35s in this office.

postman

Legendary Member
Got a waist line i would like a bit thinner.But can cycle without trouble up and down hill.Actually like hills.Its a me or them thing .

walker

Twenty Inch said:
Fit to drop.

Five years ago I cycled 10 miles to see some folks, 12 miles to work, and then 10 miles home again, in one evening.

There is NO WAY I would even contemplate that now.

Nevertheless I'm fitter than most over 35s in this office.

without diggin at you, but thats only 32 miles? I have old fella's in my club who do double that for fun, and I mean in the region of 65yo.

asterix

Comrade Member
I used to think I was fit. Then I quit the desk job and started doing heavy building work all day:ohmy:

e.g
..this was the last but one job (I get help from the cat, of course..)

Big Bren

Another yes vote, but with the usual caveats; I'm fit for my peer/age group I guess, in that I can knock out 45 hilly Yorkshire miles on my bike without too much trouble and can run 10 or so without inviting sudden death, but I'm certainly not fit in any competitive sense.

Bren

longers

Legendary Member
asterix said:
I used to think I was fit. Then I quit the desk job and started doing heavy building work all day:ohmy:

e.g
..this was the last but one job (I get help from the cat, of course..)

Very nice window! (and nice cat too.) :biggrin:

Alcdrew

I had to say no, as I drink far too much and look so fat that I don't think I could really class myself as fit.

But I think I'm the fittest fatish person I know.

Top Bottom