Are you gay?

Are you gay?

• Yes I am proper gay.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I once had a drunken fondle but I dont dwell on it.

• I swing both ways.

• No, I am not remotely gay.

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If the number of homosexual individuals in the country is supposed to be something like 10%, how is they gay community represented in our membership?

Not that it matters what someones sexual orientation is of course.

SamNichols

I regularly get thought of as such (seriously), but no I am not. On Friday night I had a middle-aged gay guy blowing kisses at me across a crowded bar: I think it's because our eyes met at some point earlier, and he took that as a come-on (but, as documented, I have no idea of social codes and all that stuff, so any lead on was unintentional). So, no I am not, but people seem to think I am. Perhaps I should wear less pink or something.

LLB

Never felt the urge !
I feel sorry for those who cannot come to terms with it, or have to live with open hostility, by we live in a conservative society, and any acts of affection by gay or straight in public spaces are looked upon with disdain !

Wot really happy ones?

Whaddya mean 'Gotcha' ?!!!!!!!

Edit: I didn't spot that link first time - Holy cow!

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
A few of my colleagues have implied that I am gay, probably because of th long hair, shaved legs & lycra. Don't think the Mrs Goth would be too chuffed about it though.

I am Bi, as opposed to 'swinging both ways'

• Yes I am proper gay. Because there is nothing subtle about homosexuality, folks - they are either raving, or in the closet.
  • I once had a drunken fondle but I dont dwell on it. Because being gay is wrong
  • I swing both ways. Bit of a larf, no-one can seriously stake a claim to liking both, they are just horny zarks
  • No, I am not remotely gay. Because I am decent, and proper, and I would damn well disown my son if he ever turned out to be one of those nancy-boys

I'm mildly offended by the wording of the poll, and the above says in italics exactly what you wrote says to me.

If this poll was done in jest, I may have missed the punchline! But if it is serious, it is kinda offensively worded, I think.

Abitrary

Rhythm Thief said:
I think everyone is gay to a degree. I've never had amorous thoughts about another man, but I'm capable of noticing when a bloke is handsome. I'd say I was maybe 2% gay, admittedly with absolutely no quantitative basis for that figure whatever.

That sounds a bit like playing Russian Roulette with gay to me

Top Bottom