Are you going to go and see Fifty Shades of Grey?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I tried to read the first one but had to stop.... the writer can barely string a coherent sentence together.
I originally gave up somewhere around page 54 but I persevered on the second try, as I really like the customer and she assured me they would get better. They didn't get better. Bearing in mind that I have dyslexia, I ploughed through all 3 in about a week. I skipped a lot of the sex scenes as they were getting very samey by the end of the first book, dull beyond belief by the second book and just plain boring by the 3rd.
The characters were all very 2 dimensional, even the lead characters. They wouldn't last 5 minutes in the Well of Lost Plots.

Slioch

Guru
Mumsnet is filled with thoughtful comments, mostly along the lines of "I haven't read the book or seen the film and yet I'm filled with disgust that they exist ..."

It's changed my mind, and now I want to see it.

Alex H

Legendary Member
From our local free English Language newspaper - The Bugle

" During February, the film was being shown on 3 screens, 12 times a day: 2 screens in central Limoges and a third at Ester.

Bruno Penin, director of the “Grand-Ecran” cinema complex, said that he had never seen such demand for a film. The business
saw over 1,500 advance tickets sold on its website in just a few days, before the film had even been released!"

But, it does only have a 12 certificate here as;

"France's classification president, Jean-Francois Mary, deemed that the movie, starring Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson, "isn't a film that can shock a lot of people".

AndyRM

XOXO
May go and see 50 sheds of grey when it comes out

SP_Palram_Storage_SkyLightShed_4x6_Grey_Open1.jpg

Phwoar!

Top Bottom