Are you going to go and see Fifty Shades of Grey?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I asked Guitar Teacher if he was taking his G/F to see it and he gave me a very strange look and said, very primly "we are not into that sort of thing" and changed the subject to the Manic Street Preachers.

10302501_10204960954455304_7875157113170268201_n.jpg

buggi

Bird Saviour
Just been to see it. Spent most of the time wetting myself laughing at a bunch of women at the front who were...erm... .vocal. they were hilarious. Their ad hoc moments every time the guy took his shirt off had the whole cinemas in stitches.

Lullabelle

Banana

Lullabelle

Banana
A female relative went out with her friends last night to watch the film, this morning's comments were not very positive. It has had bad reviews so maybe it is more hype than substance.

Tin Pot

Guru
Mumsnet is filled with thoughtful comments, mostly along the lines of "I haven't read the book or seen the film and yet I'm filled with disgust that they exist ..."

It's changed my mind, and now I want to see it.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
3 of them. I was loaned them by one of my dog grooming clients. A lot of tosh and not terribly well written tosh either. I skimmed through the descriptions of sex as it was getting very samey. After the first chapter of book 2, I was thinking "oh, not again". If you took out all the sex scenes in the 3 books, there was enough plot to fill 2/3s of a book, maybe.
Not bothering with the film. Waste of 2 hours when I could be out on my bike.
I tried to read the first one but had to stop.... the writer can barely string a coherent sentence together.

Top Bottom