Are you on google Street View?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
You could do a screen capture then put it up as a photo instead (once you chop off any identifying bits). I remember seeing the van when it was going around ... but I forgot to remember where I was (on my bike) at the time:banghead:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Ive seen it while out in the company vehicle with a colleague. The place we saw it had already been unloaded, but I think they were redoing it, because of some roadworks on the original. We waved and everything. Sadly, checking that point on the map, it seems they've replaced some of the frames, but not the one with us in it! The time of day and level of traffic clearly change between two views, and we would be in the frame they've left as the old one. And yes, I've tried all manner of to-ing and fro-ing....

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Me cycling through Beckwithshaw on my MTB a few years ago, there is no front view as they have stitched a few pictures together so I can only be seen from the roundabout looking up the road into the village.

SC20120324-084847.jpg

Attachments

• SC20120324-084847.jpg
    SC20120324-084847.jpg
    834 bytes · Views: 12

G-Zero

Über Member
You could do a screen capture then put it up as a photo instead (once you chop off any identifying bits). I remember seeing the van when it was going around ... but I forgot to remember where I was (on my bike) at the time:banghead:

Luddite alert !!

I'm on there, but can't figure out how to grab the picture to post it :blush:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Not as far as I am aware, but then, that probably isn't a bad thing.

Was it just driving or did it stop at all?? If it had stopped then I'd have gone over and taken a picture of the person driving too! Haha

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
It went past me twice while I was on the rickshaw but I don't appear on the pictures. They must've gone round again another day.:dry: On the other hand, my friend's car appears three times - On his drive, on my drive and at his work.:laugh:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Luddite alert !!

I'm on there, but can't figure out how to grab the picture to post it :blush:
There is usually a print screen key near the top right of your keyboard ... that grabs the screen shot. Then paste it into some photo/picture software that is on your computer - I've got photoshop but most computers have something like paint. Then use that to crop the picture and then save that image.

I'm luddite at other things ... such as gears!!!

G-Zero

Über Member
There is usually a print screen key near the top right of your keyboard ... that grabs the screen shot. Then paste it into some photo/picture software that is on your computer - I've got photoshop but most computers have something like paint. Then use that to crop the picture and then save that image.

I'm luddite at other things ... such as gears!!!

Thanks for that :thumbsup:

G-Zero

Über Member
I got caught by the Google van coming away from a lunch break in Rockcliffe, Scotland when I was running an advanced driving course.

I'm the one in the front passenger seat of the white S60.

Google.bmp.jpg

Top Bottom