Are you political?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

byegad

Legendary Member
Unfortunately that isn't true. Very few of them are in it for the money; and they are easily spotted. Most of them are in it because they are utterly convinced that they know what is best for everyone else - such people are much more dangerous.

True, I stand corrected. I'll amend this to Politicians are either in it for the money or to impose their world view on others.

Death to all fanatics who know how someone else should live! :thumbsup:

Brandane

Legendary Member
Are you political?

No; not at all. I can't stand listening to any of them. A bunch of liars, egotistic maniacs, greedy, self promoting, lying, thieving, lying gits. Labour, Tory, Lib Dem, SNP or whatever; they are all the same. I am ashamed when elections come round, as I feel the need to use my vote as previous generations have made enormous sacrifices so that we can have our freedom. But I always struggle to vote for any of the candidates and always end up putting a cross in the box for some no hoper, as a kind of protest vote.

ASC1951

Guru
Grass roots and local issues are the areas where you can make a difference. .
I agree. Local affairs are far more important to everyday life than national politics i.e. the opposite of what the media would have us believe. It's a pity that local politicians are, by and large, the same dreary nonentities as at Westminster but with even less about them.

Top Bottom