Are you posteriorologically pulchritudinous?

Are you posteriorologically pulchritudinous?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Just got the BIG mirror out and...........OMG I've been shot:eek:

:idea:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I have trouble getting trousers to fit, its not the waist but i need a loose fit if you know what i mean .

D

Deleted member 1258

I seem to have developed the habit of knocking things over with mine as I turn round, that suggests to me mine has got bigger recently, I really must reduce the fixed wheel mileage, like cybernight I have to have loose fitting trousers, and its not just my arse, I sometimes have trouble finding trousers that fit over my thighs.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I seem to have developed the habit of knocking things over with mine as I turn round, that suggests to me mine has got bigger recently, I really must reduce the fixed wheel mileage, like cybernight I have to have loose fitting trousers, and its not just my arse, I sometimes have trouble finding trousers that fit over my thighs.
That's a problem too,30 waist and 24 round each upper thigh

D

Deleted member 1258

Reminds me of the royal oak in bowness ............:eek:

In the late 1960's I was in the Navy and stationed in Gosport, the other side of the harbour from Portsmouth, on a night out in Portsmouth I walked into a back street pub and had my bum pinched three times whilst walking across the pub to the bar, the problem was there wasn't a woman anywhere in the pub,:eek: I had a very swift half and left very quickly.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
In the late 1960's I was in the Navy and stationed in Gosport, the other side of the harbour from Portsmouth, on a night out in Portsmouth I walked into a back street pub and had my bum pinched three times whilst walking across the pub to the bar, the problem was there wasn't a woman anywhere in the pub,:eek: I had a very swift half and left very quickly.

But you were IN THE NAVY!! ..... So what did you expect?

Top Bottom