Aren't pheasants thick?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Nearly got knocked off bike by one a few weeks ago... flew across me and banged into my arm... the feathery fiend:angry:

OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
Hmmm: looking at it from that perspective Kirstie and that of a pheasant, you're probably quite right.
You're not a member of your local bouquet or nye, are you?

At least the aristos have a labrador or spaniel to collect any wounded birds, then the gamekeeper makes sure of it with a quick twist of the neck.

It might not be that clear cut with a car.

I hit one last year but didn't kill it (it walked out from the hedge into road immediately in front of me so I couldn't stop, I braked and went to right and it walked that way, so I went left and it waited until the last second before also going left...)
I stopped and went back with the jack handle. Others might not have.

Big Bren

andy_wrx said:
I stopped and went back with the jack handle. Others might not have.

I did exactly that after one jumped out on me in Penrith last week, although my weapon of choice was a steering lock.

Bren

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
betty swollocks said:
Elmer: that's a wonderful site: I've bookmarked it!
I can can bore for England (or Scotland, I'm Anglo-Scottish) with my vast amount of mental dross and the trivia contained therein is most welcome:biggrin:.
Ha ! I'm the same ! I couldn't tell you who scored the winning goal in the last F.A. cup final, but I'm quite popular on pub quiz night as my brain stores all the crap that nobody else can be bothered with.

OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
ok Elmer: I'll test you........:blush:
What's the message that the character played by Michael Rennie asked to be taken back to his Robot, which was standing sentinel outside his spaceship in 'The Day the Earth Stood Still' ?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
betty swollocks said:
ok Elmer: I'll test you........:blush:
What's the message that the character played by Michael Rennie asked to be taken back to his Robot, which was standing sentinel outside his spaceship in 'The Day the Earth Stood Still' ?

Get some marmite from the shops, 'botface...?

OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
dqi0ht.jpg

Klaatu barada nikto (and some marmite twiglets)!

Top Bottom