Argentina vs England - Rugby Union

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don't know if anyone else watched the match last night, but I have to say that it was probably the most entertaining RU Test Match I've every seen.

I won't mention the score in case anyone wants to watch it on catch-up.

Truly outstanding. Can't wait to see the next one.

Graham

Couldn't agree more. From the purist perspective, there were loads of errors, but never a dull moment!
Great spectacle played in a great spirit.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
It was fantastic! You kind of wanted it to be a draw, because both teams put on such a great display of positive rugby. Everything the game should be!

Mmmm I wonder if this is the first ever thread started for a late Argentinian win over England?*

*I don't know the score btw, just taking a wild stab in the dark...

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Difficult to talk about it if we cant mention the result.
But a good display from an England team, playing away in a very hot Argentina with at least 20 1st team starters missing from the squad.

It was England playing (winning - possibly) not Scotland (losing - probably).
Just thought it was strange that the OP "won't mention the score" - if Argentina did win then it will be the first time the result has not been glaringly obvious from an Englishman starting a thread about a game that England are playing in after it has finished which does not include "we were stinking as usual"

Just thought it was strange that the OP "won't mention the score" - if Argentina did win then it will be the first time the result has not been glaringly obvious from an Englishman starting a thread about a game that England are playing in after it has finished which does not include "we were stinking as usual"

Tenacious Sloth was being considerate: I won't mention the score in case anyone wants to watch it on catch-up.

:smile:

Top Bottom