Arghhh...just...no!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rvw

Guru
In my first year at university I was put in student accommodation converted from a terrace of five Edwardian (I guess) houses. The terrace was built on a road corner which was significantly less than 90 degrees. Instead of giving the two end houses odd-shaped gardens, the entire block was built as a parallelogram, with corners of either 80 or 100 degrees, meaning that no furniture would ever fit properly.

It was said that you could judge your level of drunkenness by lying in bed and looking up: if the corner looked square, you were really p!ssed.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Isn't the risk of explosion too high to refuel it oneself?

:evil:

Chris S

Legendary Member
I used to deliver to Tipton and used to pass this pub

View attachment 348533

It's not too far from here

Crooked_house_dudley.jpg

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
At the church my wife attends regularly and I do irregularly, there was a banner on one of the walls which irriitated me every time I attended because it was hung at a slant. I couldn't understand how nobody else had said anything about it; particularly as it was against a brick wall, so the reference point to get it level, was to me at least, obvious. One evening before a service, Mrs B asked one of the stewards to level it, mainly I think because she got fed up with me pointing it out.
She is very patient, but Mrs B's look of resignation and a sigh usually indicates my OCD is getting the better of me. ^_^

Top Bottom