Argument clinchers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
barq said:
Two for you:

I had a friend (well ex really) who got so angry with me in an argument that whilst waving his arms around to express his annoyance dislocated his own shoulder.

That's just... beautiful...
:ohmy:

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
I was young, 14-15 I think, and camping with some friends. We met some girls who were staying in the youth hostel. Well, things developed, as they do, and I ended up with one of the girls in my tent. Nothing untoward went on, just kissing and random fumblings as I remember.

Anyway, the next day, we met them in a pub for a drink, and the conversation flowed as it will. At one point the girl said something to me, I forget what, but I replied with "Well, that shows you have very poor taste". She looked me straight in the eye, and responded with "That is true, since I spent the night with you, didn't I ?"

Eveyone else at the table seemed to find it halarious for some reason :ohmy::biggrin:

Andrew

Hugo15

Über Member
My first job was in the finance office of a small company. The office junior was really mouthy and always had something to say for herself. One day she turned round to me and said "we have a love hate relationship don't we", to which I replied "yeah, you love me and I hate you". Cue howls of laughter from the rest of the office and stunned silence from the mouthy girl.

atbman

Veteran
Argument with Creation by Design person -

Trouble with your belief, it makes me ask two questions:

1. Why do men have nipples?
2. Why did God tell the Jews that the foreskin had been a terrible cock-up?

Bigtallfatbloke

..long ago in a trendy bar in Ealing a group of freinds were chatting over cheesburgers and chips etc...beer was flowing, wine came and went, and the inevitable philisophical 'discussions' arose...my mate (who later became my best man) was winning the 'disscussion'...making me look a burk in front of my then Girlfriend (now wife)....the night grew darker and more beer and wine came and went...the discussion got deeper and deeper and adopted a dark and sinister tone...even somewhat serious.....pissed as a fart my mate decided to go for a weird and wonderful house special cocktail...which duely arrived in a pint mug with full trimmings including mixed fruit, sugared rim, umbrella and ....two lit sparklers.

...I resigned myself to having lost the argument and was waving a white flag across the table ....but no...rather than accept surrender terms he went in for the coup de grace....he paused....reached for the cocktail sat back in his chair and before putting me out of my misery lifted the glass to his lips....

....the smell of nasal hair burning is something i can still smell 20 years later:biggrin:

I had only been working in the drawing office a few days when I crossed paths with a loud, always right, self opinionated, snobby clerk. She loudly insulted me for a few minutes over some minor disdemeanour, I said nothing, just lifted my leg and farted loudly and smellily.

Top Bottom