Armstrong gets off and walks, shock!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

REally good link that and story !

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Is it just me that thinks it looks rather silly when their legs are spinning and they're hardly going faster (if at all) than the walking spectators??

Got some strength and stamina though, those guys - those hills looked like real killers!!!

OP
OP
Globalti

Globalti

Legendary Member
"The 100-mile race ranges from 10,200 feet elevation to 12,600 feet."

I think they can be forgiven for walking a few yards!

Keith Oates

Janner
I enjoyed the video and it shows that, even out of training, Armstrong is still a force to reckon with on a bike. However I see he still ues those horrible (to me) black socks inside his cycling shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Globalti

Globalti

Legendary Member
Yes, it would have been interesting to have seen the same race a couple of recovery weeks after Armstrong's last Tour...

The final scene where he inarticulately failed to absolve himself was a little sad, I thought.

kennykool

Great Link Rigid. really enjoyed that.

Nice Livestrong gear being flexed by Lance....picked some of that up when I was in NYC at New Year. I'm a sucker for anything Lance is involved with!!!

That was good to see thanks for posting it.

yenrod

I remember Dave Wiens & Susan De-Mattei from when I used to MTB...god they where good days...i'll have to sort myself out with a MTB again - a Hardtail i think there called now but with no front suspention I reckon they're too heavy - 3lbs for for not much use.

Big tyres will do me.

Fellow 'old' friends are of teh same thoughts though if you were hitting big time mountains, regualre then they'll payoff :biggrin:

Renard

The thing is because so many have full suspension the trails have evolved with them. Even with 100mm travel up front I ave to take the chicken run sometimes!

Top Bottom