Scotland : Ayrshire & Arran Arran Discussion Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GBC

Veteran
Col I wonder if it's worth starting a new thread to advertise the day and point out that there are 2 ride options, possibly attract some newbies/oldies who maybe fancy Arran but have lost the "thread" (for want of a better expression!) of this thread? Just a musing.

A good idea probably, a lot of the talk recently has been about going 'fast' and 'uphills' - some may have lost sight of the fact that we also have the option of doing the velvety smooth, possibly slightly contoured, ride around the coast:cuppa:

Fubar

Guru
A good idea probably, a lot of the talk recently has been about going 'fast' and 'uphills' - some may have lost sight of the fact that we also have the option of doing the velvety smooth, possibly slightly contoured, ride around the coast:cuppa:

My thoughts exactly - that if I was a newbie fancying coming on a group ride for the first time the chat on this thread would put me right off! We still need to stick to the principles of a CC Ecosse ride - ALL are welcome and NO-ONE gets left behind!

Top Bottom