Scotland : Ayrshire & Arran Arran ride around

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Change my participation to a "probably", because I'm currently having respiratory woes.
I guess boating doesn't agree with me :whistle:

Katka

I am so jealous ;) I was cycling around Arran 7 years ago, beautiful ride. I was riding mountain bike "fully suspension Trek 70" ;) lots of guys passed me by on racing bikes. Now I live in London so its a bit impossible to get there as I have got a new job but I wish everyone nice ride :smile:

Rasmus

Without a clever title
He better be, he has a KOM to get ;)

If Ed doesn't come along, you are obligated to form a chaingang and set a KOM time he has no hope of beating! :cycle:
In other news, my alternative ride is at risk of being moved to the Sunday.

Fubar

Guru
I'd not be too upset if that happened, after all, it's not that often that an entire group of cyclists go fast enough to become transcendental beings made entirely of light :sun:

Seeing you last time trying to beat that segment I have to say that was not the first thought that would have come into my head....

Seeing you last time trying to beat that segment I have to say that was not the first thought that would have come into my head....
That was the only time that I've ever ridden at that level of intensity for longer than about a mile. It absolutely broke me, and to fail by 2 seconds :cry:

Top Bottom