Arrivals at the Ball...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
beanzontoast
Greedo said:
I know!;):laugh:

Someone doesn't half love his own thread!

;)

OP
OP
beanzontoast
[Just for you Greedo - another brand new one!]

... and prowling round the rapidly depleting buffet, the family whose capacity to eat is legend...

Mr and Mrs Anymoresarnies
and their rotund son
Arthur

OP
OP
beanzontoast
...while those anti-proponents of the class system who just can't stop measuring themselves against the social standing of all the other guests have just arrived...

Mr and Mrs Thanweare
and their judgemental son
Uriah

OP
OP
beanzontoast
OK, as there's been comments about hogging my own thread (!) just one more....

...and the debate-loving family arguing with everyone about whether the credit crunch was actually started by a butterfly flapping its wings in central Africa...

Mr and Mrs Nothingtodowithit
and their physicist son
Scott

Noodley

Steady now boys! Here comes Mr and Mrs Ascious, and their daughter with all the curves in all the right places, Sal.

Noodley

And just making it into the room with seconds to spare are Mr and Mrs Thenickotime and their son, Justin.

Noodley

Oh dear, take cover or at least hope your not on your own at the end of the night, all the way from the East with her parents Mr and Mrs Bagospanerz, it's Facelika

Noodley

Ladies, it's the moment you've been waiting for; this Greek god will have your heart all a flutter, with his parents Mr and Mrs Thmias, it's Arry

(I suppose a bit obscure and medical....;))

Noodley

Ladies, you are spoilt for choice this evening, a man I'm sure you'll find many uses for with his parents Mr and Mrs Yurathane, it's Paul

Top Bottom