Arrivals at the Ball...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Noodley said:
Ladies, you are spoilt for choice this evening, a man I'm sure you'll find many uses for with his parents Mr and Mrs Yurathane, it's Paul

Is his sister Polly not coming?

Noodley

longers said:
Is his sister Polly not coming?

She's digging the escape tunnel...

DaveP

And so we come to the end of the Hotelier’s ball, where Samantha has to pop off to continue her evening job trying out country house hotel rooms for a travel guide book. She tells me that she enjoys a different local inn every night…

DaveP

As the Frenchman’s Ball draws to a close Samantha tells us she’s off to a gourmet evening, where her favourite French chef has prepared a nine course dinner. Looking at the menu, she says she’s not so keen on some of his traditional dishes, but she’s spotted something tempting between the Frog’s Legs and the Boeuf En Croute, which also looks nice…

Noodley

Another far travelled guest, this time from the Emerald Isle, Mr and Mrs O'Dawr. Their son will no doubt carry of the ladies; I introduce Stevie

Noodley

This family should get everyone in the mood for a few songs, Mr and Mrs Wheelson-Thebus and their daughter, Dee

OP
OP
beanzontoast
... looking rather soggy after their yacht was holed and barely limped into port, it's that well known family of amateur sailors...

Mr and Mrs Ting-Badly
and their daughter
Liz

OP
OP
beanzontoast
... and handing out registration forms as they enter, welcome the most learned family to attend tonight's soiree...

Mr and Mrs Pen-University
and their regular swot of a son
Theo

OP
OP
beanzontoast
...and just sliding in, easily the most clean-cut and hairless of all the families attenting this evening, please welcome...

Mr and Mrs Ette
and their sharp-as-a-razor daughter
Jill

OP
OP
beanzontoast
...and with a chat-up line that is failing miserably to impress any of the elegant ladies in tonight's gathering...

Mr and Mrs Remindmeofmylastgirlfriend
and their hapless son
Uri

OP
OP
beanzontoast
...and questionning all the guests after a brick was put through the window of a Porsche in the car park, the family of security guards continue their enquiries...

Mr and Mrs Itornot
and their son
Jethro

Top Bottom