Arry leaves Spurs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ashtrayhead

Über Member
He'll walk off into the sunset with a £3million pay off and become one of those know it all tv pundits and with his reputation intact. He was never going to be England manager after his court fiasco, or to leave himself open to media scrutiny when it all goes wrong.

At least he can be proud of one of his greatest achievements in leading the Spuds to a 0-2 semi-final defeat against Pompey! Oh, and getting stuffed 4-2 when he was manager of the Scummers before he came crawling back!

avsd

Guru
Moyes is an interesting candidate for Spurs. I have always liked what he has done at Everton with limited resources.

I hope Martin Jol returns to THFC. He led Spurs to two consecutive 5th places in the PL but was sacked as he wasn't 'glamourous' enough, IMO. Klinsmann could be a potential candidate, too.

Harry did a good job, and I'm surprised by his sacking.

Maz

Guru
Wasn't he vehemently denying his exit via Twitter or something? Saying it was all a big rumour?

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Wasn't he vehemently denying his exit via Twitter or something? Saying it was all a big rumour?
no, you must be confusing that with the arrest of a police Superintendent in the City. Isn't life odd?

Psycolist

NINJA BYKALIST
Sad to see him go.
Yes, sad but not entirley surprised. I felt that the whole side assumed that Harry would be off to the England job, and no pun intended, and took thier eye off the ball for the last 5 months of the season. That cheesed off Levy and this is the result . Moyse is all noise, Jol, been there.......I'd love to see THFC poach Martin O'niel, ? O'Neal ? O'Neil, I dont even know how to spell his name right but he's the fella for me

Top Bottom