Article in Herald (not me!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yeah read that this morning - interesting reading

The bit that jumped out a me was :-

Mohammad Shahid, 40, from Newlands, said the roads were too dangerous for him to let his 10-year-old daughter Safiyyah cycle without supervision. "She's taking her cycling proficiency test, but whenever she goes out practicing I have to drive beside her in the car," he said.

Lazy fecker - surely he could have cycled with her :sad:

Maz

Guru
Rab said:

Mohammad Shahid, 40, from Newlands, said the roads were too dangerous for him to let his 10-year-old daughter Safiyyah cycle without supervision. "She's taking her cycling proficiency test, but whenever she goes out practicing I have to drive beside her in the car," he said.

Lazy fecker - surely he could have cycled with her :sad:
He's probably hurling abuse at her to make it realistic:"Get in the cycle lane you nutter! You don't pay a penny in road tax, Lycra lout!"

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Rab said:
Yeah read that this morning - interesting reading

Lazy fecker - surely he could have cycled with her :biggrin:

Mmm. Driving along the road with your child cycling on your left side, mmmmm. Do you think he is paying proper attention to the road? Does he give her at least 3 foot of room? Has she got angry with him and slapped his wing mirror off yet?

:smile:

jely

Rab said:

Lazy fecker - surely he could have cycled with her :biggrin:

WTF!!!!! that has to be a joke - she's 10 years old... how fast can a 10 year old be going for him to drive beside!!! perhaps i'm just out of touch with the capabilities of 10 year olds!!

Top Bottom