Artwork chez moi...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
It's like that, isn't it? I can't see any frog because I found the blue penguin at the top before the frog was mentioned.

Actually, I like the painting. The fact that it throws the mind into a kind of Rorschach test mode is part of its attraction.

I see your penguin - it's the same as our frog I think!

The mind does work very hard to see things. I was only relating over on another forum yesterday, how I was scared of our living room curtains as a child, because they contained this image:

birds-of-america-john-james-audubon.jpg

I was about 3, and saw two eyes of a monster looking at me. Mum had to sit down with me, and draw the shapes in, explaining as she went, that it was two birds with white caps.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Take no notice Rich - I like the Boccioni anyway. If you can wait until the next round of artists' 'open houses' in and around Brighton, you could probably find a couple of original works rather than prints. I love the idea of owning something unique, so that's what I try and do. My favourite artist is local though: www.tommwalker.co.uk[/quote]
I expected nothing less than philistinism from this bunch,TMN, so and I wasn't disappointed^_^
The Open House stuff is often over-priced to my mind where it seems they charge an hourly rate for a tiume-consuming hobby.
(BTW, could you accompany Terry on the OH trails and give me a break?):whistle:

Stephenite

Membå
No. And it's a horse.

Top Bottom