As One Door Opens.....................

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Dear God no. Please don't put the responsibility onto the cyclist. The person opening the door needs to bloody well look at what they're doing.

Triumph Stag had similar back in the 70's IIRC..
My Octavia has 'door lights' in the front, but with being only the SE model, they're not in the rear doors
I have some reflective tape left over from wifes Boardman & my CGR, so I might utilise some of that in the door jambs

Dear God no. Please don't put the responsibility onto the cyclist. The person opening the door needs to bloody well look at what they're doing.

Hence why I used the 'live traffic' phrase
Motorised vehicles can equally cut too close, when the door is already open

Brandane

Legendary Member
Memory isn't so bad after all......

1578048385603.png

My car passenger once opened his door on the pavement side and a ninja pavement cyclist dressed in black, with no lights almost crashed into the door. There were several clues that the door was about to open, but he was unable to comprehend.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
My car passenger once opened his door on the pavement side and a ninja pavement cyclist dressed in black, with no lights almost crashed into the door. There were several clues that the door was about to open, but he was unable to comprehend.
I hope your passenger learned a valuable lesson to look before opening the door in future, and not to rely on telepathic "clues".

Top Bottom