Asda online problems?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slurmp

This is my 3rd week of online shopping from asda and i will never order from them again.

First 2 orders great delivered in time some items not available or replaced with similar items but thought Asda online was great.

Today changed all that? ordered a weeks shopping to be delivered between 2 and 4pm today at 3.55 got a text saying there was a delay and items would be delivered next time there driver was in my area?

Driver turned up at 7.05pm but only delivered half of what i ordered?

Phoned help centre and tbh could not under stand a lot of that was said, but think i was told Asda could not deliver missing items ( £70 worth) and had to update my account? looking very like i will have to go to a tesco 24 shop tonight and hope for a partial refund from asda but dont know how asda will work out how much was not delivered when there phone operator could not under stand english very well and i could not under stand what they where saying?

Thats me finished with asda. Rant over and getting ready to go to the 24 tesco hour shop about 10 miles away.

Asda keep "forgetting" to put alcohol in my delivery. This has happened 3 times to me now. Today I had a delivery of a few things including a bottle of whisky. The delivery man handed me the bag and briskly walked off before I could check what was in there. Before I realised it wasn't there he had started to drive away even though I shouted and waved my arms. Very suspicious.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
Asda keep "forgetting" to put alcohol in my delivery. This has happened 3 times to me now. Today I had a delivery of a few things including a bottle of whisky. The delivery man handed me the bag and briskly walked off before I could check what was in there. Before I realised it wasn't there he had started to drive away even though I shouted and waved my arms. Very suspicious.

Did he walk back to his van in a straight line?

Top Bottom