England : Kent Ashford to Rye Saturday 10th June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
[QUOTE 4838982, member: 21629"]Ah yeah, I forgot that my threads are popular for discussing nutrition things, other people rides (anybody else would like to post links to their rides? Feel free!), meanless posts (Boo! More Boo! Boo Boo Boo !)
Feel free.[/QUOTE]
I'd have come if I could....

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I considered going on this ride but on the Reading ride that FabFoodie organised in February you totally blanked me when I said hello to you at the station, and didn't speak to me for the rest of the ride.

I don't know it might be me being over sensitive, but if you ignored folks on other days out the way you ignored me its hardly surprising that no one turned up.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
That's not a very nice thing to say. It's certainly got nothing to do with my not being there yesterday.

Edited to add: I have ridden a couple of night rides with you, and you have only ever said hello the once. I don't think you can judge someone by how much they like to chat on a bike ride, but your mileage may vary, as they say.

You're quite correct it's not a very nice thing to say, but it is how felt, why would anyone ride with someone who is not friendly. I felt at the time that she was quite rude.

I don't recall ever having met you, you certainly never made yourself known to me, I wouldn't know who you are to look at and no one introduced us, and unless someone told you who I was I don't know how you would know me. If I said hello to you I was just making phatic comunion with a stranger.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
The first time I met you, I realised who you were, and I introduced myself. Unfortunately you are so far up yourself that you seem to have forgotten. Tant pis.
Nice. How rude. And you are a liar, no one ever came up to me on either of the two rides I've been on and made themselves known to me .

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Enough of the spats this is about @User21629 and her ride.

BTW @User21629 you can still do a ride report about the ride even if it was just you ????

I am pretty sure you would have taken some great photos as you always do.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I considered going on this ride but on the Reading ride that FabFoodie organised in February you totally blanked me when I said hello to you at the station, and didn't speak to me for the rest of the ride.

I don't know it might be me being over sensitive, but if you ignored folks on other days out the way you ignored me its hardly surprising that no one turned up.

You're being over sensitive and a complete daffodil at the same time. Absolutely no need for you to have posted this.

Top Bottom